Design

Being a predominantly visual person, I love design and illustration.  Often, these items tie into my other love, analytics.  I’ve also designed/developed web pages for companies.

Below, are some examples of design topics I’ve come up with:

training
internal web portal training page for Electronic Arts Distribution Center employees

louisvillelumber_main
external website (back when Flash was en-vogue) for Louisville Lumber

dcmainpage
internal web portal homepage for EADC

training portal
internal web portal training page for EADC

srm
EADC supplier receiving encapsulated training and reference web portal – entirely on DVDROM

conveyorredesign
conveyor layout done in SmartDraw (also do some in AutoCad LITE) for a company’s automation project

allocation_assistant
combination design and database interface for Electronic Arts allocation and inventory planning

latest2
another SmartDraw conveyor layout with linked videos to conveyor demonstrations done for a company’s automation project

workerscomp2
a simple Word template redesign for a company’s Human Resources Department accident/injury reporting

13 thoughts on “Design”

1. Definitely believe that which you said. Your favorite justification seemed to be on the web the simplest thing to be aware of. I say to you, I certainly get annoyed while people consider worries that they plainly do not know about. You managed to hit the nail upon the top and defined out the whole thing without having side effect , people can take a signal. Will likely be back to get more. Thanks

2. I am not sure where you are getting your info, but great topic. I needs to spend some time learning much more or understanding more. Thanks for fantastic information I was looking for this info for my mission. bdedgdeegbegfbdf

Leave a Reply to Smithf704 Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *